Methi ke Laddoo ,Methi Dana Laddu, Fenugreek Seeds Laddu, Methi Coconut Dink Laddu,
Fenugreek seeds (मेथी) – 3/4 cup (100 gms)
Almonds (बादाम) – 3/4 cup (100 gms)
Edible gum (गोंड) – 1/2 cup (100 gms)
Jaggery ( गुड़) – 2 cups (400 gms) (crumbled)
Wheat flour (गेहूं का आटा) – 1 cup (150 gms)
Dry coconut (सूखा नारियल) – 2 cups ( 100 gms) (grated)
Ghee (घी) – 1 cup (200 gms)
Green cardamom (इलाइची) – 1 tbsp (5 gms)
White pepper/ Black pepper (सफेद मिर्च) – 1 tbsp (5 gms)
Long peepar (छोटी पीपल) – 7 to 8 ( 5 gms)
Ginger Powder (अदरक पाउडर) – 2 tbsp ( 5 gms)
How to Make Methi Nariyal Ladoo :
1. Take 100 gms Fenugreek seeds,washed and cleaned. Finely grind it and soak in 100 gms milk for 3 to 4 hours.
2. Take a pan, turn on flame. Add 3 to 4 tbsp ghee to melt. Then add the milk soaked fenugreek in the ghee.Stir and roast it on medium flame till it changes color.
3. Fenugreek seeds powder is roasted well for 7 to 8 minutes. Ghee has separated. Take it out in a separate bowl.
4. Pour 2 to 3 tbsp ghee in the wok.Add wheat flour after ghee melts. Stir and roast the flour well on low flame till it is golden brown. Flour is roasted in 12 minutes. Keep the wheat flour in same bowl as fenugreek.
5. Pour ghee in a pan, let it melt. Roast edible gum in less hot oil. Take it out in a plate.
6. Add almonds to the ghee and slightly roast on low flame for 2 minutes. Once roasted kepp it in a plate.
7. Take 2 cup dry coconut.Stir and roast it on low flame for 2 minutes. then keep it in a thali.
8. To melt jaggery, turn on flame, add 2 tsp ghee to the pan. Add jaggery to it, stir till it melts completely. Keep flame low. Keep stirring till it melts. Turn off flame.
9. Put almonds to the jar, grind well. Keep with the flour.
10. Take 1 tbsp green cardamom.Add 1 tbsp white pepper,almost 7 to 8 peepar,2 tbsp ginger powder, grind well.
11. Press the edible gum with a rolling pit to break it.
12. Mix all ingredients, jaggery and flour. Bind it when slightly warm. 34 ladoos can be made with this quantity of ingredients.
13. Healthy Methi Ladoos are ready. Relish these with your family this winter.
Subscribe for more recipes –
For the Best recipes on YouTube, log onto –
Find us on Facebook at –
Visit my Hindi Website